Know me better (self)

My personality... I answered as honestly as possible.

Saturday, August 07, 2004

From: http://www.queendom.com/cgi-bin/tests/test.cgi

Results of "The Test"
How snobby are you?Your score = 45

What does your score mean?
Your test results indicate that you're somewhat snobby. You can be relaxed and accepting of those that don't fit your criteria for being "cool", but you also have the occasional bout of superiority. Perhaps there are certain things that matter more to you more than others, like clothes or work status, or you just get in a snobby mood from time to time. Whatever the case, you should refrain from judging others on superficial qualities. It may be an overused cliché, but it says it all: Don't judge a book by a cover. You don't know what fabulous and fascinating people you might discount just because they're not wearing the right brand of socks. Try to put aside your biases and give people a chance!

How true: A bit, hehe...
I do go around criticising things I don't like and gossiping about people I don't like but it's not that I don't like them because of their status or race or size... I don't like people because of their attitude towards me or towards others. I especially don't like show-offs and snobs. I do unto unto others what they do unto me. I also don't like flirts or those that keep talking about their boyfriends (trust me, not because I'm jealous, just hate the lovey dovey look or proud face they have).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home