Know me better (self)

My personality... I answered as honestly as possible.

Saturday, August 07, 2004

From: http://www.queendom.com/cgi-bin/tests/test.cgi

Results of "The Test"
How cheap are you?Your score = 25

What does your score mean?
Congratulations, you're not a cheapo! In fact, you seem to be fairly relaxed and generous when it comes to money, and you don't hesitate to chip in whenever you've got the means. You don't go out of your way to hunt down the best bargains on every little thing you purchase, and are unable to ignore the dollar signs and have a good timeā€¦even when caught off guard by a hefty tab. Either you make enough money that you simply don't have to worry about the price tag, or you've made the decision not to let money control your life. This is a great attitude, but one word of caution; don't be so relaxed about money that you forget about the bill that will come later in the mail.

How true: Yep, quite true...
I can be relaxed with my money at times, 'cis I now I should share with friends that's less lucky compared to me. But I don't like it when they're the ones to ask to borrow and then ask if it is possible if they don't pay back. I don't like that attitude. I do thinks to my will, not others, excuse me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home