Know me better (self)

My personality... I answered as honestly as possible.

Saturday, August 07, 2004

From: http://www.queendom.com/cgi-bin/tests/test.cgi

Results of "The Test"
How competitive are you?Your score = 25

What does your score mean?
You can't win 'em all - and, frankly, you think winning is overrated. You seem to be generally happy without the glory of being number one. You still may be extremely driven in certain areas of your life (your career, or social life), but competitiveness doesn't permeate your entire existence. You're able to step back and let others bask in the spotlight, and don't go to extreme lengths to ensure you stay at the top. This could mean that you are so self-confident that you don't need to draw attention to your every success and judge yourself by your own standards, or you simply don't need all that glory. Hopefully, however, you're not selling yourself short - a little bit of competitive spirit can give you the get-up-and-go you need to go after what you want.

How true: Don't think so true
I think I'm more competitive than this, especially with my brothers and some of my friends whom I feel like to boast after being better than me. But yes, I don't do anything just to be better than someone else for no practical reason. I mean, I don't like competitive people, so I don't want to be one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home