Know me better (self)

My personality... I answered as honestly as possible.

Saturday, August 07, 2004

From: http://www.queendom.com/cgi-bin/tests/test.cgi

Results of "The Test"
How flirtatious are you?Your score = 10

What does your score mean?
You may or may not have the skills necessary to flirt, but either way you don't employ them on a regular basis. Perhaps you turned on the charm in the past, but are now in a committed relationship and don't feel the need - or you reserve your attention only for deserving objects. Flirting is simply a personal choice - for some it's an occasional pursuit, for others it's an Olympic sport. The most important thing is that you are happy with your ability to flirt - if you know you've got what it takes but chose not to or simply don't care, that's no problem. If, however, you wish you could engage in some harmless (or not so harmless) flirting when the occasion arises, why not test out the waters? Choose a day when you're feeling particularly charismatic and give it a go…you'll likely be surprised at the results. If nothing comes of it, keep trying. Practice makes perfect!

How true: I've told you I hate flirts, how can I be one??
I don't flirt, at least I don't intend to. At most I'll just admire the person whole day long and wish I'd see him more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home