Know me better (self)

My personality... I answered as honestly as possible.

Saturday, August 07, 2004

From: http://www.queendom.com/cgi-bin/tests/test.cgi

Results of "The Test"
How realistic are you?Your score = 80

What does your score mean?
Yes, reality bites…but you'd rather face the cold hard truth than be disappointed later on. You tend to see things the way they are and don't wear any rose-colored glasses to filter the unpleasant side of life. While this perspective serves as a protective shield against broken dreams and shattered hopes, it could also make the world seem much more cruel and bleak. If you don't let yourself suspend your critical eye and float in the clouds once in awhile, what will motivate you to go for your dreams? Dreams do sometimes come true, but you can guarantee yours won't if you don't have a little faith. Belief is truly magical!

How true: Kinda...
I believe in fate and when I meet with something bad, I just remind myself that fate is working, but I will still try to see my mistakes and try to do better next time. What's past is past, but fate depends on our efforts, so put in all you can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home