Know me better (self)

My personality... I answered as honestly as possible.

Saturday, August 07, 2004

From: http://www.queendom.com/cgi-bin/tests/test.cgi

Results of "The Test"
How afraid are you?Your score = 50

What does your score mean?
You appear to be somewhere in the middle on the fear scale. Some things scare the pants off you, but others may not even warrant a slight chill down the spine. So why do you have some fears, while in other situations you've got courage? Fears essentially stem from some past experience that left a lasting impression on us, even if we can't remember it. Perhaps your brother threw a snake in your bed, or you heard one too many ghost stories around the fire at summer camp. They can also stem from an overactive imagination and a tendency to overreact. Essentially, they're a defensive technique that can protect us from harm, but if they are too strong they cause unnecessary anxiety. Only you can decide if your phobias are a problem and whether you should take steps to conquer them.

How true: I guess very very true...
I hate the dark, but I can hide under something and start praying before finally sleeping back. I hate snakes 'cos last time my bro chased me around Toy'R'Us with a fake one. I hate the scales! Other fears like height, I can handle. At most I just try to be extra cautious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home